Thursday, June 7, 2012

DAY 9- Good vs Not So Good

.











This list from is contains a pretty good outlook what eating clean should look like.  Now obviously our nutrition should be similar to the "Eat" section....but I believe there can be some leniency with how our foods can be cooked and some of the protein powder options.  But overall this should give you an idea of what the best fruits and carbs are and what are the not so great one.

Everyone seems to be doing pretty good so far, from what I can tell.  The first two weeks are the toughest mentally and physically.  Don't be discouraged if you feel that you are not PRing immediately or losing all the weight right off the bat.  It takes time and hopefully this challenge will get you in the habit of eating better long term!

Coach Dee

6 comments:

  1. Good chart. I printed out and will hang on my wall for reference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Faby! Great to see you this morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe one day I will no longer char or use high heat to cook my food, I am well aware of the Maillard reaction, but I doubt I will change anytime soon. Love me some acrylamide until then.

    Fun fact: Did you know McDonald's fries have the highest level of acrylamide over any other fast food chain's fries. They have 82 micrograms.

    Another fun fact: The EPA has set the safe level for drinking water to not exceed 0.12 micrograms in an 8 oz glass of water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This chart is awesome. I think it will really help me get a lot better about what I've been eating so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great charts Dee thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice chart, I read this post a little too late. I ate broiled flounder for dinner. :-(

    ReplyDelete